- Defining and establishing processes to quickly identify, track and manage ESI when legal hold obligations arise.
- How to establish a more favorable position with the courts to ensure a matter remains focused on the facts of the case instead of e-discovery practices.
- The emerging themes from the latest Federal Case Law relating to legal holds.
- Developing and establishing preservation plans.
- Five critical steps for defensibly managing legal holds.
- Pros and cons of various legal hold management systems.
- A 10-point legal hold notice checklist.
To download the paper click here: https://tiny.cc/TBX1N